LEVEL 4 DIPLOMA
SPA & SALON MANAGEMENT - ADULTS
LCBT is proud to deliver the ITEC Level 4 Diploma in Spa and Salon Management that has been developed to enable you to gain the necessary practical and theoretical skills to manage the spa or salon environment effectively.
There is a skills gap for spa managers within in the continuously growing spa industry. According to the Global Wellness Institute, the Spa industry is now worth a massive £79 billion.
It is estimated that 1.2 million spa therapists and 215,000 spa managers/directors were employed globally in 2015. It is projected that there will be a need for an additional 400,000 spa therapists and 70,000 experienced spa managers/directors by 2020. Achieving a recognised Spa and Salon Management qualification will put you in good stead to be ahead of the rest in these opportune times.
Call our Admissions Team on 020 7208 1300 to speak to an advisor.
The Entry requirements for the Level 4 Diploma in Spa and Salon Management Diploma are:
- Successful completion of Level 3 Beauty Therapy
- A good reference from your place of work or previous place of study
- English GCSE A-C or IELT, Fluent in English language
- Mature learners and professionals are also considered
To find out more call 0207 208 1300 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also arrange to come to the college and find out more about the course and see our amazing facilities. You can complete the application process on the day which will consist of an interview and a review of your CV and references. Call our Admissions Team on 020 7208 1300 to speak to an advisor.
- Currently, there are no dates available for this course. Please call us on 0207 208 1300 or email email@example.com to tell us of your interest in this course.
This is an intensive, fast track independent course, which consists of 10 days of teaching/lectures, online learning and independent home study.
You will attend a monthly lecture at the college in central London. There is also included a spa visit on one session to cover the practical monitoring a spa unit. Information on this will be provided by the course tutor.
You will develop underpinning knowledge on how to carry out research, analyse data, write academically and develop strategy which are essential in order to work and be successful in the Beauty, Spa and Wellness Industry.
- Contribute to the effective running of a Business
- Spa and Salon Management
- Spa Design
- Quality Management
- Sales Management
- PR (Public Relations)
- Monitor and maintain Spa area
- Management of health, safety and security
This qualification also provides:
- The related knowledge and understanding required to manage the Spa and Salon environment effectively in particular health, safety and security
- Opportunities for Learners to focus on the development of their wider skills in a Spa and Salon Management setting, such as communicating with clients, working with others and problem solving
- Opportunities for Learners to develop a range of skills, techniques, personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance in employment as a Spa and Salon Manager
The qualification is recognised for membership by:
- British Association of Beauty Therapists and Cosmetologists (BABTAC)
- Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT)
- Complementary Therapists Association (CThA)
Completing the ITEC Level 4 Diploma in Spa and Salon Management could support you in gaining a leadership role in Salons and Spa’s in the UK and Worldwide.
Progression onto other courses include:
- Spa Management or Management degree’s
- Advanced Skincare
- Chemical Peel
- Advanced Epilation
JOB SHOP AND ENRICHMENT
Our in house Job Shop has over 700 registered vacancies with 84% of our learners going on to full time employment or further education. Our team of advisors are there to help you find employment in your chosen area during and after your studies with us. Our qualified lecturers and assessors are all industry experts with significant experience in their respective sectors. We have industry talks from a wide range of companies and professionals to expand the knowledge of learners and highlight the breadth of the different industries. This means that all of our training reflects industry practice so that you can move seamlessly into your chosen career pathway.
BABOR, Aromatherapy Associates, Clarins, Decleor, Dermalogica, Elite Associates, Environ, ESPA, Eyeko, Face Matters, L’Oréal Luxe, Primologie, Spa Find Mineral Therapy, Spiezia Organics, Steiner, Vita Liberata and Yon-Ka
The cost of the Level 4 Diploma in Spa and Salon Management course:
- £2,000 exclusive price - This is a special introductory price for this course and is only available for the first 12 applicants. Limited places remain, enrol now to avoid disappointment.
You will be provided with a specialist text book to support you with your study and a reading list for further research.
There is the option to take out the Advanced Learner Loan to cover the course fees and only repayable once you are in employment. Please contact our Central Admissions team if you wish to discuss the course cost and loans option.