We hold Application Days 2/3 times every week throughout the year this is our official enrolment process and will include the following:
- Presentation on LCBT, the courses, the careers and the support we provide
- Maths & English Initial Assesment - to determine your current working level and to identify any support needs
- 1:1 Interview with an Admissions Advisor to discuss your application and provide information, advice and guidance to support your course decision.
On your Application day please bring along the following information:
- Copies of all your qualification certificates, or predicted examination results if in year 11
- Your National Insurance number
- Photographic ID - passport/driving licence (birth certificate may be acceptable)
- Any relevant visa/document covering right to remain in the UK and attend college
- Completed LCBT application form and learner confirmation form.
- A personal statement detailing why you would like to study at LCBT, what is your understanding of your chosen course and your desired career path. This should be handwritten and no more than an A4 page.
HOW TO BOOK
To book one of the Application Day dates that are listed below please contact our Customer Service team on 0207 208 1300 or alternatively complete the enquiry form below, and a member of our team will be in contact with you on the telephone number that you provide, in the next 24 hours.
Please note: Application Day bookings are only reserved once you have spoken to one of our Customer Service team members.
Once your place has been reserved for an Application Day you will be sent an Information Pack confirming what you need to bring with you, as stated above.
If none of the days listed below are convenient for you please telephone 0207 208 1300, for alternative Application Day dates.
APPLICATION DAYS AVAILABLE:
- 21st September 2021 - 9:30 am
- 22nd September 2021 - 9:30 am
- 28th September 2021 - 9:30 am
- 29th September 2021 - 9:30 am
These are held in the Evenings, and occasional Saturdays they will include a tour of the college, meet some of our current students, lecturers and admissions team, ask questions and perhaps ‘Have a Go’ and try out some skills.
You do not need to book to attend an open event, we are more than happy for you to drop in on the event, on the arranged timings below.
- 23rd September 2021 - 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- 5th October 2021 - 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- 20th October 2021 - 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- 4th November 2021 - 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Please note: last admission to the open evenings will be at 7:00pm