JB290 Skinwork- Full Time Skin Coach (Level 3 minimum)
SKINWORK is an exciting new professional beauty brand, as featured in Vogue, goop, Harpers Bazaar, Grazia, ES Magazine, Stylist, Glamour. The position of Skin Coach is based at our flagship clinic in Soho. Join us at an exciting time as we launch our skincare line.
SKINWORK Skin Coaches deliver the highest standard of professional skin care treatments and advice, giving clients the best service and growing your business.
Job Description: – Delivering SKINWORK treatments to the highest standard
- Ensuring clients achieve optimum results through your HOMEWORK recommendations
- Achieving your business KPIs, specifically in terms of rebookings, retail percentage, average client revenue
- Focused on developing a regular clientele through the building of your profile, recommendations and other initiatives
- Following all SKINWORK team operational protocols with care and attention to detail
- Helping to grow the SKINWORK business overall through implementing marketing initiatives as directed
- Ensuring skin care and industry knowledge up to date as per provided skin care and industry information
- A positive attitude, inspiring all team members to maintain high standards and maximise revenues by doing so yourself Pay: – Salary starting at £24,000 plus bonus structure and commission
Employee discounts and benefits Hours: 40 hours over 4 days- This will include weekends (3 weekend days off per month)
Location: London Soho
Job Category: Beauty Therapy