JB263 KIKO Milano- Part Time/ Full Time Beauty Advisors
Company Values: KIKO MILANO was founded in 1997 in Milan and since then has revolutionized how cosmetics are sold globally. We believe in supporting women in expressing themselves freely
KIKO MILANO identifies the beauty trends of the moment and makes them accessible to all We understand the power of make up and love that it can ignite a spark and make you feel fabulous. We want everyone to be able to create the right look, for every situation, with style but without losing one’s individuality
At KIKO MILANO we would like you to experiment and chose the look that really represents you
Job Description: JOB DESCRIPTION
MISSION OF THE POSITION
The Beauty Advisor is our KIKO Ambassador responsible to drive customer experience, sales and business KPIs in line with the KIKO Brand Strategy. (We have multiple vacancies – both PT and FT across all London)
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE / BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- Deliver outstanding service by engaging, connecting and servicing all visitors with the right behaviour (attitude, outfit and make-up look in line with KIKO standards).
- Deliver business goals as defined with the Store Manager (Customer Experience, Sales, KPIs)
- Satisfy Customer’s needs with cross-selling products.
- Completion of all Be KIKO dossiers, quizzes and training elements
- Update Management with any issues that require solving in order to deliver the highest Customer experience and KPI results (E.g. Trends, Stock, Housekeeping etc.).
- As a full-time employee you may have the opportunity to undertake responsibilities as a ‘Beauty Tutor’ assisting the Store Manager in training the store team.
PROCEDURES & POLICIES EXECUTION
- Guarantee that store is compliant with all KIKO standards
- Guarantee KIKO standards and procedures as defined in KIKO STORE BOOK and explained by the Store Manager.
- Contribute to maintain qualitative standards in terms of image (layout, merchandising and proper housekeeping of the Store) and quality standards of KIKO Customer Care.
- Guarantee the constant updating on market trends.
Hours: 20 – 40 Hours
Location: Multiple London
Job Category: Beauty Advisor