JB243- Skyline Medical Clinic- Full Time/ Part Time Aesthetician
Skyline Medical Clinic, based in the heart of Harrow, London; is a newly established clinic
with services ranging from both within the medical and aesthetic aspect.
Our clinic is seeking an experienced Aesthetician to join our team. The Aesthetician will be
responsible for implementing our medical procedures and protocols, undertaking
treatments, providing client education and much more in line with their job role.
We’re looking for candidates with a strong background in aesthetic procedures and we’re
looking to create a collaborative relationship with the new hire. We are also able to offer
training on our machines, as long as individuals have an the necessary qualifications.
Responsibilities & Duties
• To carry out skin consultations with prospective clients to determine individual
needs and to make recommendations on appropriate treatments and products.
• To maintain an excellent level of customer service and professionalism
• To promote and recommend products and services, maximising opportunities for
sales and referrals.
• Manage the business aspect of aesthetics.
• Perform skincare treatment procedures.
• Be knowledgeable about latest skincare products and their benefits.
• Understand the importance of client service and treatment professionalism.
• Have the ability to work with a variety of people and resolve their concerns with
the suitable treatment plans with before/after care.
• Be aware of legal and ethical standards regarding the treatment of clients.
• Deliver an extremely high standard of customer care and treatment quality
• Ensure a smooth client journey from consultation through to aftercare and follow
• Assist with admin, client relations, POS, ordering, etc to ensure a smooth running
of the business
• Work towards and achieve set sales and retail targets.
• Build client base for the clinic, with a high retention rate
Qualifications & Skills
• Qualified to NVQ Level 3 & 4 (or any qualification equivalent)
• A polished appearance and professional manner.
• Excellent team work ethic.
• Aptitude towards continual learning.
• Successful consultation conversion.
• Successful individual sales targets for both retail and services.
Work Location: In person at the clinic
Schedule: (can be negotiated)
• Monday to Friday
• Weekend availability
Job Types: Negotiable
Job Category: Aesthetic Therapist