International Beauty Therapy Diploma.
Comité International d'Esthétique et de Cosmétologie.
CIDESCO is the World Standard for Beauty and Spa Therapy. The London College of Beauty Therapy (LCBT) is proud to announce this prestigious, globally recognised qualification is coming to LCBT this September.
The CIDESCO International Beauty Therapy Diploma is a prestigious and highly recognised qualification worldwide. In some countries, this National Diploma is the only qualification recognised to be able to work in that country.
This is a full time course, 4 days a week covering the theory, practical and salon session elements to support you into becoming a highly skilled and sought after therapist.
Upon completion of your studies, you will be entered for your examination with CIDESCO, after graduating you will be required to complete 600 hours of work in a salon or spa in order to obtain the highly accredited CIDESCO International Beauty Therapy Diploma.
We accept students aged 18 and over.
No previous beauty related experience is required, however the following is needed to enrol:
- A good command of the English language for communication, reading and writing, with GCSE English Language grade of C to A*, grades 4 to 9 or equivalent
- Success interview with college admissions and a member of the teaching team
- Written personal statement
- Completed application and enrolment forms
Start date in the 2021/22 academic year.
- This is an 11 month learning programme, 4 days a week – 9:30am-5:00pm with some 12:00am-9:00pm sessions and Saturday salon sessions planned. Please refer to course timetable when on programme.
Attendance must be maintained above 95% in order to successfully achieve your Diploma.
- Aesthetics including facial electrical machines
- Body Treatments including massage and body electrical machines
- Figure diagnosis
- Anatomy & Physiology
You will also learn the essential beauty treatments such as facial, manicure, pedicure and waxing, as well as business and cosmetic science. You will be required to complete your CIDESCO project (4000 words).
In addition to your core learning you will have the benefit of also gaining; EVO Gel Polish, Dermalogica Training and Aromatherapy Associates Signature treatment – The Ultimate Aromatherapy Experience.
9 months into your programme, you will sit your CIBTAC/ITEC exam, you will then continue on your studies and start preparating for the final CIDESCO examination.
- £9,990 – 0% finance options are available. Please ask for further details.